It can be so easy to let Valentines Day pass by for another year and forget it ever happened.
Why not surprise the one you love this year by organising something a little bit special?
Here are 5 ideas to help get you inspired and please feel free to get in touch if we can be of any assistance with the organisation:
1) A romantic dinner for 2 in the comfort of your own home – With Dean Harper Fine Dining you can bring the fine dining experience to your very own kitchen. Why not enjoy great food prepared by a top private chef in the comfort of your own home.
2) Dinner aboard the Northern Belle – Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with dinner aboard the Northern Belle, accompanied by Champagne and fine wine, as you take a round-trip through Britain’s beautiful countryside.
3) See what really goes on in the Kitchen – The Kitchen Table at the Cavendish Hotel in The Peak District is a table for two actually in the kitchen. Diners there will be able to see for themselves what truly takes place behind the scenes amid all the bustle of a busy night’s service.
With the 14th falling on a Friday what better excuse to disappear for a city break
4) Stay in the UK? How about a trip to the Scotsman hotel in Edinburgh for a luxury overnight break for two. Experience the finest Champagne, homemade chocolates… and some of the finest cuisine in the city – all served up in exclusive 5-star fashion at their Baroque hotel in Edinburgh’s stunning city centre.
5) Maybe a quick flight? A modern classic in one of Europe’s greatest cities – Designed by world-renowned architect Ricardo Bofill, W Barcelona sets the scene for a spectacular stay. Dine in style at the Michelin-star rated chef Carlos Abellán’s Bravo24 restaurant with unparalleled views of the Barcelona shoreline.
Don’t forget at R&R For You we are here to help. If you want your special day to be a surprise just give one of us a call and we will be happy to take care of everything for you.